LUNAKA Lunaka Viognier Reserva 75Cl 13%


Code 7804636055488
Only 1 left
Add to Basket
Additional Info

Lunaka Viognier Reserva is an exquisite white wine originating from the Central Valley of Chile. This Viognier boasts a pale straw hue with yellow, greenish nuances, presenting a visual treat in the glass. The aroma is slightly floral, complemented by tropical fruit notes and the classic apricot scent that Viognier is renowned for. With an ABV of 13%, the palate is enriched with tropical fruits, enveloped in a nicely textured body, balanced with a refreshing acidity and a hint of charming bitterness. This combination renders the wine juicy, fresh, and enduring. Dive into the world of Chilean wines with this delightful Viognier. Don't delay; purchase online or in-store now.

Grape Type(s): Viognier

Country of Origin: Chile

ABV: 13%

Delivery Info

We aim to deliver nationwide within the Island of Ireland within 3-5 working days.

Click and Collection orders are free to collect from  our Tyrrelstown, Dublin 15 location.

Please visit our Delivery page for full details on our delivery costs for local, nationwide and overseas.

Click to view complete product details

Lunaka, a name that resonates with wine connoisseurs, introduces the Viognier Reserva from the Central Valley of Chile. This wine is a reflection of the rich wine heritage of Chile and the meticulous craftsmanship of the Lunaka winemakers.

The Lunaka Viognier Reserva is a visual delight, showcasing a pale straw colour with yellow, greenish nuances. Its aromatic profile is enchanting, with a slightly floral scent, tropical fruit undertones, and the classic apricot notes that Viognier is celebrated for.

Tasting Notes:

  • Appearance: Pale straw with yellow, greenish nuances.
  • Aroma: Slightly floral with tropical fruit and classic apricot notes.
  • Flavour: Tropical fruits dominate, enveloped in a textured body, with a hint of charming bitterness.
  • Mouthfeel: Juicy, fresh, and long, balanced with a refreshing acidity.

Delving deeper, 80% of the grapes for this wine are sourced from the Colchagua Valley, known for its warm climate and deep alluvial soils composed of clay and sand. This terroir ensures full ripening of the grapes. The remaining 20% comes from the cooler areas of the Curicó Valley, imparting the wine with its refreshing acidity.

The grapes undergo whole bunch pressing to minimise phenolic extract. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks, with temperatures meticulously controlled. Post-fermentation, the wine is left on lees for 8 weeks without sulphur, allowing for an intriguing yeast autolysis character to emerge. The lees are stirred weekly, and modern winemaking techniques are employed, excluding air throughout the process, ensuring the wine retains its primary fruit flavours and aromas.

Pair this exceptional wine with mild, creamy curries or a tagine with apricot for a harmonious culinary experience.

In conclusion, the Lunaka Viognier Reserva is not just a wine; it's an exploration of the Central Valley's vineyards. Whether you're a seasoned wine enthusiast or someone new to the world of wines, this Viognier is a must-try. So, why wait? Purchase online or in-store now and embark on a flavourful journey.


POP-IN HTML goes here


Your Basket

Your basket is currently empty